1.17.2011

10 - Things I Learned in Montana


Tee - Alternative Apparel, Skirt - Vintage, Belt - Vintage, Jewelry - Konstantino (duh)

This is how LA does January. I was in Los Angeles yesterday and it was sunny and beautiful outside. We went to the flea market and then had dinner at Bottega Louie.
I thought it would be a great opportunity to test out Spring's must-have color,
baby pink. I paired a pink super soft Alternative Apparel pocket tee with a ridiculous vintage children's dress-up Native American belt of a clashing pink.
I was quite pleased with the results.

In addition, it seemed destiny that my latest Konstantino ring was the same color turquoise as the little plastic "stone" on the belt. This turquoise ring is definitely getting added to the default pile for Spring. The picture doesn't do it justice -- it's beautiful.

Turquoise is really wow-ing me right now. It brings to mind 1970s biker babes roaming the
desert in leather and fringe, long hair blowing in the wind, destroyed denim cut-offs,
Navajo blankets, and piles of black eyeliner.












4 comments:

  1. You've done it again. That belt could only be pulled off by you, I am convinced.
    xo
    Laurel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Turquoise is my favorite color :) CHIC skirt + top, I LOVE this outfit!! (jealous of not having any pieces to match this one ^^)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need that belt. NEED.


    http://www.strawberryfreckleface.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete