Hat - Vintage, Sweater - Vintage, Skirt - Vintage, Jacket - S.W.O.R.D., Shoes - Forever 21, Faux Fur Hat - Flea Market, Earrings - Konstantino, Crocodile and Orange Ring - Flea Market, Lipstick - Revlon Wine Not Matte ColorStay
I love looking at fashion blogs, but frequently run into one of two problems: 1) I could never afford anything featured on the website or 2) My favorite featured garments are vintage, and I have to resign myself to the fact that I will never find anything comparable. Since this ensemble is so heavy on thrifted garb, I figured I'd take some pre-emptive measures to alleviate the latter issue.
Thus, I present to you a collection of items that are very similar to the above look's components:
1. Pleated Skirt from Nastygal - $78 (a little spendy, but very cute)
2. Leather Jacket from Forever 21 - $30 (!)
3. Chunky Knit Sweater from Shotwell SF - $172
4. Taupe Lace-Up Ankle Boots from GoJane - $16 (!)
5. Faux Fur Raccoon Hat from Ebay - $14
What are your favorite affordable places to shop online?