2.05.2011

18 - New Mexican Cowboy Discovers The Cure

Bandless Fedora - Vintage, Poncho - Vintage,Velvet Skirt - Vintage, Belt - J. Crew, Jewelry - Vintage & Konstantino, Shoes - Jeffrey Campbell

So, I'm one of those few disgusting people who totally loves their job. As everyone knows, Spring is going to hit the stores soon and I am already drooling over the latest Konstantino jewelry, which will be in Neiman Marcus, Saks, and Bloomingdale's. Our Spring collection is all snake themed, which I'm crazy about. I feel obligated to share my favorite pieces with you as a sort of preview:



I WANT THEM ALL.

That's it.




5 comments:

  1. that jewelry is amazing! i love your blog (been reading it for a while now!) ive just started one dedicated to vintage / thrift buys. @http://carolinedowhatyouwant.blogspot.com/
    Following you now!have a nice day!! xcx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeff Camp is the black affordable shoe god...I adore the poncho-esque piece cinched w a maxi skirt. It surprises me how well it works, proportionally <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are amazing! Perfect style.

    http://www.strawberryfreckleface.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete