2.24.2011

31 - Today was Thursday, but I felt like Wednesday.


This is a day of outfit remixing for sure. I feel like such a bad blogger -- you've seen all of this before! This is the sweater from post 3, the skirt from post 13, and the vest from post 16 and post 26. I know, I'm horrible at this. I swear to you, I have a whole closet-and-a-half of clothing overflowing with variety. Some days, you just yearn for comfort clothes.

Anyway, in an effort to jazz things up a little bit, I posted this in black and white. Ooooooh....spoooooky. Here is what it looked like in color:



Maybe the whole post shoulda just been in color. To be honest, I ate a filling home-made meal and am too sleepy to make good decisions right now.

9 comments:

  1. I love the black and white- sometimes it's fun to mess around with photoshop and all that shit.
    I also happen to be wearing a denim vest and maxi skirt at the moment- twinsies!
    Oh and your rings are epic, as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah the black and white look great. I need your earring.


    strawberry freckleface

    ReplyDelete
  3. I present you with the quote I mentioned that turned me off to Erin Wasson: "The people with the best style for me are the people that are the poorest. Like, when I go down to Venice Beach and I see the homeless, like, I'm like 'Oh my God, they're pulling out, like, crazy looks and they like, pulled shit out of like garbage cans."
    So, so offensive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OHHHH I think I love you ! your style is spot on x

    ReplyDelete
  5. it is definitely ok to re-wear things! i didn't notice anyway. god, your rings are amazing, seriously. love the shoes as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, Madeline! How awesome can your style be? Honestly! I do not think that you're a bad blogger! I think that you're amazing and I actually like to see that you bloggers wear clothes more than just once! You're a constant source of inspiration! Every time I see your pics, first thing that crosses my mind is: 'If only I had her eyes and accessories'!! Seriously! You're probably the only person on Earth who owns so many beautiful accessories!!! hahaah! :) You're amazing, I love your style and this skirt is amazing! I also like very much that you made a knot on the blouse! You rock, girl, you rock! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. loving the black and white photography very gothic and dramatic xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. that sweater is the Shit. i want one.

    <3

    ReplyDelete