3.06.2011

39 - Reduce, Reuse, Recycle + 2-Month Blogo-versary!

It's all vintage, y'all -- except for the shoes, those are H&M, and the jewelry, half of which is from the Fairfax Flea Market and the other half of which is Konstantino, for whom I work.

Alright everyone -- today is my two-month anniversary of blogging! Woohoo! 

Down to business: every time I watch the show Hoarders, I develop a deep fear that I will one day end up with an entire home overrun with clothing. As a result, I have been trying to clean out my closet every few months to make room for the constant additions. One little buddy, with which I constantly have a stare-down, is this purse:  


Here is the thing about this purse: I am totally in love with it, but I bought it vintage forever-and-a-day-ago, and have never once, NOT ONCE, used it. I can't bear to sell or donate it because I love it so much, but I can't justify keeping it. So, I thought we could try something new!

I'm calling this "Reduce, Reuse, Recycle". If you think you might fancy this little purse, just leave me a comment here with your email address. If more than one person likes it, I'll pick someone at random and ship it on over to you.

Just a little hand-me-down between us ladies! I hope someone will love this guy like I do.

28 comments:

  1. Who couldn't like this purse?

    libspence@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. that purse oh goodness that purse agh, you are the sweetest person ever for doing this giveaway. also, your blog is so quality.

    simonerobert_@hotmail.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy two months!

    Haha, that's a nifty idea. I've definitely had things in my closet for way to long that I couldn't bear to part with...I may have to do something similar!

    myriad.of.mischief@gmail.com

    Myriam from Myriad of Mischief
    ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's been 2 months only! I feel like I've been reading your blog for so long now. But that bag is sooooo gorgeous! i love it!

    svang90@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. luv your turban! you look gorgeous in these pics!!

    ♥ thesoundoflace.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your two-month marker! More to come! <3

    That bag is GORGEOUS and I'd love to be part of this little giveaway.. but you might not ship abroad? Still, fingers crossed!

    thecapriciousclub(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That purse it to die for! Congrats on the two month blogo-versary :)

    whisperingswallow@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. it's so nice!

    aeiou1011@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous bag! i'd love to have that in my wardrobe :)

    ooolives--@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would gladly take that bag off your hands- margaretshaw86@gmail.com

    And I really love the hair/scarf combo in these photos- it looks great, when my hair was that length I just stuck it in a sad little beanie all the time (or scraped it into a terrifyingly hairsprayed/bobbypinned "ponytail").

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would much appreciate this bag!
    sweetgirlxoxo@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your outfit and happy blog-iversary!!! If you wont use that bag I will!!! :-)
    vi_garcia311@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. That purse is AMAZING.
    We don't have many vintage markets in virginia only thrift stores which you really have to search for good stuff ):

    lizziec_09@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the bag! Perfect for spring/summer!

    saramooo@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very pretty style , i like all !
    Look my blog and follow me if you want xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love it, it's so amazing that your doing this:)


    frozenfire662@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like it...no I love it
    Soooo pretty>.<

    mikedelfilo@yahoo.ca

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice!!! I'm in love. Cool idea!!

    andrea_osborne@fitnyc.edu

    ReplyDelete
  19. your rings are to die for! amazing how you manage to find so much vintage. wish i was in LA!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the entire outfit!!!
    http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. LOVELOVELOVE!
    vanessa_pealey@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hold on a second sister, you've only been blogging for 2 months? gah! B-L-O-W-N A-W-A-Y

    http://foodwaterfashion.blogspot.com/

    what do you think of mine?

    powerl@uoguelph.ca

    ReplyDelete
  23. love.

    k.filamentous@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete