4.15.2011

61 - It's cool; I didn't want to go to the prom anyway.

Top, Hat, Belt, Shorts, Purse - Vintage; Earrings, Cuff, and Some Rings - Konstantino; Beaded Coin Necklace and bracelet - Handmade by Great Great Aunt Fran; Other Jewelry - Fairfax Flea Market, Handmade; Shoes - Sam Edelman


Coachella is this weekend and LA is about to get super-empty. Whatever Coachella. I don't need you. I'm going to hang out with my dog instead. Yeah. Aaaah, who am I kidding? I'm a little bummed. I guess this just means that I'll have dibs on all of the good stuff at Jet Rag and the flea market.

In other news, The Style Explorer sent me an email after yesterday's post referring me to this mega-rad editorial she found:


Pretty awesome, eh? The girl has got some great taste; I highly recommend checking out her blog.

17 comments:

  1. Love love love!! This outfit is so awesome! You are so inspiring, I love it.
    Gorgeous eyes too!

    www.themoptop.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know you're a badass when people want to save your look to reference back to. you have some sick details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! I love your outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You never cease to amaze me.

    xoxo
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your style!! and i'll check out her blog for sure!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing edit' love this outfit :)

    xoxo, Céline
    areyouincorrect.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy crap Madeline, that top is so cute! I love all of your southwestern-y pieces. (Though I'm having a hard time trying to tell if the little guys on your shirt are kokopellis or some Aztec guys. They're awesome either way.)

    Take advantage of the empty LA you're left with. When I lived in Orange County as a kid, mom and I would specifically hit Disneyland on Super Bowl Sunday because it was practically abandoned on that day every year. ♥ Good times.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love those pictures. those shoes! crazy!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. love that editorial... since i first laid eyes on it... those shoes... yummy...

    love your outfit... have fun at the flea market!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. love it! the hat on you is adorbs.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that haughty defiant look you're giving in #2. You are too cute and I wish you were here! xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. u look absolutely amazin and cool

    love ur shirt!

    and yeahhh this girl is so gorgeous!

    cool wedges

    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing as per! Best accessoriser around x

    ReplyDelete
  14. The Clever IdiotMay 4, 2011 at 3:17 PM

    The last picture of you really shows of your pretty eyes!

    ReplyDelete