7.18.2011

95 - Boyfriend Jacket (not my boyfriend, because he is really skinny, but maybe someone else's boyfriend's jacket?)

Dress - Courtesy of HereJ, Ear Cuff - Courtesy of JFR.SE, Bat Earring + Other Jewelry - Totally Random & All Over the Place, Oversized Denim Jacket - Thriftstore, Shoes - Jeffrey Campbell Lanas, Sunglasses - Vintage from Flea Market, Lipstick - Revlon in Kiss Me Coral (pictures captured it more red than it really is), Nail Polish - still OPI in Gargantuan Green Grape

These pictures are from last week (yikes!), when I could not stop wearing this oversized boyfriend denim jacket. I wore it with everything for, like, three days straight. My favorite way to wear it was with this really pretty feminine dress, which was a gift from HereJ. I thought that the jacket and dress balanced each other out, so that I wasn't too tough but wasn't too feminine, either. So, I was wearing this jacket, looking at all of my favorite blogs, and I saw that the amazingly beautiful Lua from Le Happy was wearing one, too!


And then, I remembered that I had seen one on Charlene over on Strutt!


And then I was thinking, "Oh, I'm sure Christeric is the blogger OG on this shiz..."


And, naturally, there she was, and even back when her hair was long. 


She is like, mega-super-girl-crush #3956905783978 for me (that large number only because of the sequence in which she came, not because of the level of her awesomeness).

Also, I want to do a little bragging and tell you that I actually now own -- it is IN MY POSSESSION! -- one of the following of my dream pieces:

Is it...


Or...


Sit tight...all will be revealed in time. They are all perfect, though, really.

36 comments:

  1. really great jacket! i used to wear these jackets in the 90's, oh fashion always come back again. love your sunnies and red lipstick with it!

    natalie
    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. that jacket looks so comfy, love the accessories too :) xo

    http://louisejoyb.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I think all 4 of yall look great in those jackets. Out of all of them Lua is my favorite Im like addicted to her blog. [oh please dont tell her]

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it! you always have the best outfits!!!!
    love the accessories!

    http://www.etsy.com/shop/milkthiefvintage

    ReplyDelete
  5. taht jacket is amazing:) also love the jacket in one of the last pictures with the ripped shoulder!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this look and all those posts on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just bought an oversized denim jacket on sale at a thrift store the other day!
    Pretty stoked that everyone else is as big a fan as I am :)

    Cad

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful outfit, i just love your hair xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. i really like this outfit! omg, and that jacket is so cool, and has a really nice colour :)

    http://pinklemonsorbet.blogspot.com/

    Meena xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This jacket looks perfect with the dress!
    And I really like Rebecca Minkoff Bag

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your look!
    and I really hope it's those shorts!

    ceeharvey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. you do have a great style :)

    warmest regards,
    Miss Aa
    http://miss-aa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. amazin denim jacket

    love the roarte shorts too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. amazing blog! I just started following you! keep those awesome looks coming!

    The Niknok Style

    ReplyDelete
  15. not your boyfriend but someone elses.. haha funnyy
    gosh your style is sooo good im loving your nailpolish to death too!! thank you so much for mentioning me ;) im flattered coming from you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. that jean jacket is awesome! i like the acid wash

    ReplyDelete
  17. the boyfriend denim jacket is soooo lovely!! i have one too (it's not my boyfriend's though, it's my dad's) :D
    and you look super gorgeous like always!xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. you look great! so jel over those jeffrey's!

    xxx
    www.ladyalamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. your not your boyfriend boyfriend jacket is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love those oversized denim jackets! Also love your green nails and those sweet shades :)

    cheers,
    --Megan//The Martian Tide

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your outfit are always my cup of tea. I've been wearing my denim jackets a lot recently, they just tend to go with everything. I must add them JC shoes, wowza. xo

    ReplyDelete
  22. I have such a girlcrush on Christine and Lua as well! Haha, and you too you gorgeous lady! You gals are all killer cool. Loving the oversized denim, think I have one like that lying around in the back of my closet somewhere....will have to try to dig it out...

    xo
    ZK
    www.glitter-and-ink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. luv this outfit. i wanted those shoes too when i saw them online! they look good on you

    www.physicalcanvas.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. ummm SO GLAD to have found your blog
    this shit rules
    youre a babe.
    xx
    chloe

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your looks always kill me love this that jacket it is awesome on you and I am thinking that you have brought those shorts they are beyond amazing xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love that! Great look! Love the dress as well! XO Rebecca

    http://raspberry-rouge.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. u look amazing, great jacket ;)

    ReplyDelete
  28. I have a boyfriend denim jacket just like that. In fact, I'm wearing it now. It's so 90s it would be embarrassing if I wasn't obsessed with the 90s.

    ReplyDelete
  29. If you own that ring, I will die. Also, if you own those leather shorts, I will die. I almost bought one of the Rodarte x OC bags (marked wayyyy down). They are so amazing. And also we are on the same page because I just got a Vince jean jacket for $12 and I can't take off. IDK, I kind of like yours better, though. AND I own a very very similar ear cuff. Also you look fantastic and I love that lip color.

    ReplyDelete
  30. i bet it's the lace up shorts!! because they are just so awesome. i've been wearing my boyfriend's little brother's denim jacket non stop!! i like to call it the mini boyfriend jacket because it's from Osh Kosh and it fits like a shrunken jacket. & yeah, christeric=mega hotti.

    ReplyDelete
  31. You are just so HAWT. hahaha, I'm jealous. I wish I owned all of these spectacular clothes. Your boyfriend's very lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  32. You're looking lovely as always, i completely adore your sweet style and photos!Thats fabulous outfit! You are beautiful and you are one of the most stylish bloggers i have seen.

    ReplyDelete