3.28.2012

173 - Oh, How Creative...A Military Jacket Again...

Shirt - Vintage, Jacket - c/o Lamb X Flag, Pants - Neiman Marcus Last Call, Beanie - a random liquor store, Jewelry - mostly the flea market, Boots - Lucky

We have a winner for the Jean Greige X Tuco contest! The winner is the lovely Odelia from You're A Tulle (let's all appreciate how funny her blog title is for a moment, shall we?). Thank you to everyone who entered.

Apologies for the brief hiatus! We had a Tunnel Vision mini California road trip this weekend to pick up some rad gear. We just did March's product and I'm already so excited for April!

Speaking of April, on April 1st, we move into a big beautiful new studio, but it's like a billionty stairs up and we are a combination of weak, lazy, and small, so we can't carry all of the product up to the new digs. We are going to have a SUPER CRAZY MASSIVE SALE on Monday, where we will be putting a ton of product on sale, then offering that one day of an extra 50% off of all Sale items. Stay tuned for Monday, folks. I think stuff will be crazy. Brit was like, "I dunno...50% Off? Some stuff is gonna go for like $5." Then, I reminded her about HOW MANY FREAKING STAIRS THERE WERE, and she said, "So be it!" We are clearing out and startin' fresh.

Like us on Facebook now so that you can see the crazy extra sale discount code on Monday.

Sorry for the spam! My life has just been taken over by Tunnel Vision, so it's hard not to talk about it on my blog. Must...get...more...interesting...

31 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the move! :) I love moving. Well...except for the actually moving of objects. Haha.

    And your hair and jewelry are amazing. :O I want to be youuuu.


    Yasmeen
    Castle Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing...! I can't get over your hair! Def liking you on facebook too. :)

    I'm giving away 7 Bar necklaces wanted to share with you :P Hope you can check it out.

    7 Bar Necklaces GIVEAWAY! Romiya Fashion Inspiration Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the move! You guys definitely deserve it, even though there are a shitton of stairs... Your new workout?
    And I love your shirt and necklace :)

    xx maggie
    saltandleather.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations my dear! hurray cant wait for the sale! oh and by the way i never realized how dazzling your eyes are your hair color is definitely working overtime!
    oh and never apologize for a cargo, especially one so rad

    - PRADA SUNNIES GIVEAWAY -
    - PRADA SUNNIES GIVEAWAY-

    Sunnie
    (.=

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on getting the studio!! I'm so excited for you guys and how successful tunnel vision has been! I think that may be my favorite place to score vintage now. I got a Levi's denim jacket back when you guys launched, and I have been seriously living in it. People always ask me where I got it and I make sure to tell them to check tunnel vision out :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that top and I am sooooo freaking out for Monday!!! Oh this is random but I did a blog post inspired by your post about the ethics of shopping thanks for being such a wonderful source of inspiration! If you fancy looking at it here is the link http://whentowear.blogspot.com/2012/03/hot-toppic-is-not-punk-rock.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this outfit!! So wonderfully put together, and I love how the colors and design of the top really pops with the black!
    Cannot wait for the sale either!! I will be counting the hours until Monday arrives!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the new place! I swear, you can wear anything and make it look amazing. I absolutely love all the jewelry. Perf!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The shirt and the jewelry look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're getting so amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look great... love it all :) your title totally cracked me up... i often think that while i'm taking blog pix cuz i always wear the same things.

    can't wait for monday, i have my eye on a few things :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh your hair!!! ^_^ !!!! It's fantastic! And your outfit is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. GORGEOUS outfit, but then, they always are, and I don't care if it's a military coat again when it looks so damn good! SALE! VERY exciting! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow! amazing! :)

    hardrockrepublica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I feel your lethargy at the stairs. I live on the top floor, and at work I always have to run up to the top floor too...but it never ever EVER gets easier.
    P.S. Your shirt is a beautiful autumny kaleidoscope for my eyes, I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. i think i just got contact high from the print on your shirt...more please!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oeh love this, that jacket is goooorgeous!!
    + and love your style!!
    your hair is amazing!! :D

    XOFEMKE.
    www.myfashion-expression.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. love this look!
    you have amazing style
    you made just another military jacket
    look a lot more stylish than normal
    now following :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. 50 percent off sale stuffrs?Dxz?

    I CANT EFFING WAIT TO BE THERE WITH YOU TWO!

    I am super tall. it's gon be a gud situation.

    ReplyDelete
  20. The shirt anc necklace is amazing! Would love to have it in my closet. I can't wait for Monday :) I love Tunnel Vision! :D
    Maybe you could visit my blog sometimes. I am a fresh blogger so I would appreciate any opinions, comments, advices. Thanks a lot.

    http://woohoo-o.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. WONDERFUL Post.thanks for share..

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your top is seriously amazing! I love the color, print, and texture!

    ReplyDelete
  23. That top...is rad. As are the pants--I've never been able to find skinny jean/legging/leather-bottoms that I like, but I really like those ones.
    -Angelina

    ReplyDelete
  24. You always have the best accessories :)

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete