3.08.2012

Interlude - Blake Takes Photos


Aren't these pictures awesome? Blake snapped them of me in like five seconds the other day for a class project on silhouettes. He is a photography badass, let me tell you, especially considering the fact that I am THE WORST MODEL EVER. I'm not fishing for compliments or anything; it is just something at which I tend to do very poorly. However, he found that magical moment when the light was special and I looked just fine -- interesting even! -- and made these beauties happen. I think that bottom photo might be my favorite photo I have ever seen of myself. 

He showed them to me and said, "You look like a video game character." I do, I do!

I hope Blake will be updating his Flickr regularly. You should really check it out, or at least follow him on Instagram: @blakejacobsen.