3.15.2012

Interlude - Face Makeup Tutorial


As promised, this is a tutorial about how I apply my face makeup (by face, I mean just the boring stuff -- foundation, concealer, powder, etc.). I have had a lot of requests for this video because I frequently receive comments about how great my skin looks, to which I reply, "I have terrible skin!" 

I have moderate to severe acne, fine lines, dry skin, and poly patches. Yeah, my skin is a schizophrenic mess.

Unfortunately, my video quality is poor, as this was recorded on a Macbook. However, I can assure you of this: my skin looks a million times worse pre-makeup than it appears in this video, and a million times better post-makeup than it appears in this video. 

Should I have influenced you to give this stuff a go, you can get it on drugstore.com. That's where I get mine, anyway. The sucky thing about internet ordering makeup is that you can't color match, but I don't know where else to find this stuff! I personally think it is worth a trial and error process.

As always, this video is REALLY VERY POORLY EDITED. Sorry...