6.14.2012

194 - Little Raisin Vintage

Dress - c/o Little Raisin Vintage, Jacket & Boots - vintage via eBay

I am so in love with Little Raisin Vintage on Etsy. Isn't this dress from the shop just perfect? These easy grungy gauzey printed dresses are a dream, which is appropriate, because I often just sleep in them due to an overwhelming laziness that inhibits my ability to make pj-related decisions before bed. I have about five different variations and wear them whenever possible. It's such an easy thing to throw on and go.

So, Little Raisin has great picks, and the prices are really unbelievable. Nearly everything on the shop is under $20. Yeah. I'll say it again, but bigger and bolder and with a link to the store:

NEARLY EVERYTHING ON LITTLE RAISIN VINTAGE IS UNDER $20.

These are some of my favorite items:


Click the pic to shop!