8.11.2012

218 - I KNEE U, STFU, U R A QT, I H8 XTREME SPORTZ, K THNX BYE

Leggings - c/o Romwe; Two-Stone Ring - c/o Jewelmint; Etched Band Ring - c/o Vanessa Mooney; Cuff - c/o JFR; Other Jewelry - Assorted, Flea Market, eBay; Flannel - Boyfriend's (thrifted); Ripped-Up Tee Shirt - Boyfriend's (thrifted then worn into the ground during a phase of heavy partying...bad for your body, but great for your vintage tee shirt collection); Shoes - Vintage from Gypsy Den in Salem, OR; Lipstick - Limecrime

Waddup dudez. This outfit is hella Tumblr.

These leggings are the raddest. Romwe doesn't have them in stock anymore, but they have a lot of really cool ones in stock, like these Gustav Klimt ones:



I want some "The Kiss" action on my thighs. "The Kiss Action on my Thighs" sounds like a 90s all-girl R&B group song, amiright?


DA ILLEST.