222 - Layered Vests

Studded Bustier - Mink Pink for Nasty Gal, Vest - Vintage, Leather Vest - Catherine Malandrino (was a jacket...I cut the sleeves off), Shorts - Thrifted Cut-Offs, Belt - Vintage, Cuff - c/o JFR, Necklace and band ring- c/o Vanessa Mooney, Shoes - wholesale-dress.net

Timony took these photos for me while she was shooting our product for Tunnel Vision! It was windy, so the motorcycle vest kept blowing over awkwardly.

Can we just talk about these shoes for a minute?

Ummm...give to me. They are $145 over at Lucky Vintage! Someone should buy them. Buy them, guys. BUY THEM SO I DON'T.

You know who else has some bombtastic shiz up right now? Freakin' Thrifted & Modern. I mean, dayum.

Click the pic to shop and buy the amazing things and then email me "IN YO FACE" and make me cry in fits of jealousy because I want the things but just had to pay $600 in parking tickets and therefor should not buy the things.

What, don't look at me like that. Oh, sure, like you've never had $600 in parking tickets. These things just HAPPEN is all. Also, it kinda makes me feel like a badass, like that episode of Seinfeld where Newman turns out to be the scofflaw? Like that. I'm Newman. I think that makes Brit Kramer.