225 - NYFW OMGZ...JK.

Overalls - Hattie's Vintage, Hat - Reveille, Boots - TBA c/o Solestruck, Dragon Ring - c/o Taddeos, Other Jewelry - Etc.

These photos are from the trip Brit and I took out to the desert a couple of weekends ago to style the upcoming Kill City lookbook. Brit has been styling for them pretty consistently, which is awesome because she's brilliant (duh) and Kill City is freaking awesome (double duh). I tagged along to play helper for her since the shoot had SO MUCH EFFING CLOTHING. You can see some of her Instagram pictures from the shoot plus more on her most recent blog post here.

In other news, yes, I'm wearing overalls with nothing but a bra underneath. It's pretty much my favorite summer outfit. Also, can you see the dragon ring?!?!?! Here is an insta-shot of it:

New favorite ring, basically. It's by Taddeos, which is all handmade. You should check it out here! I haven't been able to take this guy off.

Oh yeah, this is a post that includes no coverage of NYFW. I know, right?! You're welcome.