10.26.2012

249 - Tie Dye Sunset

Top - Virgo, Shorts - DIY Thrifted Whatever, Shoes - Vans, Hat - c/o Romwe, Anklet - c/o Vanessa Mooney, Bag - Military Surplus, Jacket (thrown over bag) - Melrose Trading Post Flea Market, Bracelets - c/o Katie Dean

This is how I dress when I'm running around town, not caring too much about what's goin' on with my clothes. An outfit like this is usually thrown on after a solid twenty minutes of "I DON'T WANNA" and "WHY DO PEOPLE HAVE TO WEAR CLOTHES?" and "YOU GO FOR ME INSTEAD" as I look at my dachshund's smug little face.

This shirt is remade vintage via Virgo. I know I've talked about Virgo once before on my blog. It's a store in Downtown LA run by two rad ladies who specialize in remade vintage goods. Any great idea you've had to remake something? These babes have probably already done it. I know, I know. It's simultaneously inspirational and daunting. Anyway, if you ever find yourself in LA, I highly recommend checking out their shop.