11.18.2012

248 - Rad Labels Run by Rad Girls

Jacket - c/o Story of Lola (available at Pixie Market), Tank Top - c/o Volcom, Shorts - c/o Bitching & Junkfood, Boots - Secondhand Steve Maddens, Hat - Santee Alley, Necklace - Melrose Trading Post Flea Market, Friendship Bracelets - leftover from a photoshoot

Hey! I am really stoked on this look because it features two awesome brands run by awesome chicks: 

1. Story of Lola is a clothing line put out by a 23-year-young badass babe featuring really cool textural work in wearable silhouettes. I highly recommend checking them out!


2. Bitching and Junkfood is a line that started out as reworked custom vintage done by one hardworking gal with a dream but has since grown to a full line, and I am beyond stoked for their new stuff! I've always admired the brand and thought it most closely resembled the kinda stuff I want to be doing with my life, so I was pleased as punch when they contacted me about sending over a gift package. I can think of no company I'd rather endorse, so be sure to check them out, too!


Also, in case you couldn't tell, my latest hair inspiration is a squid.