1.07.2013

262 - Tillamook


Jackets - c/o Chicwish, Dress - c/o Club Couture, Boots and Flannel and Hat - vintage

My boyfriend and I stopped to take pictures at this farm on our way to visit the Tillamook cheese factory in Tillamook, Oregon. The hat was acquired at a vintage store called "Pop-Up Shoppe" in Portland, which is actually not a pop-up shop at all, but a permanent fixture, which is rather appropriate since this hat has been a permanent fixture on my head since its acquisition.

I wanted to write something more about our trip, since this is my first official post of 2013, but I'm just too exhausted. This week has been crazy -- I went to the Agenda trade show and shopped for fabric for new Bad Vibes samples and am planning photo shoots with Brit for upcoming product (spoiler: we are bringing in NEW clothes, like not just new to you, but actually NEW!) and blah blah blah.

Tomorrow. Tomorrow will be the day when I actually blog like a real blogger or something. Whatever that means. I think that means pictures of Starbucks cups and macaroons, if I'm to trust what I see on Instagram...