1.18.2013

267 - 8 Ball...Bcuz Drugs R KEWL Now Guiiiys

Jacket - SWORD, Dress - c/o Crash & Burn, Lace Kimono - c/o Crossroads, Shoes - Santee Alley, Hat - styling prop for Cult

Now that Isabel works at The Original Cult (parent company of Cult [forthcoming KICKASS FUCKING PERFECT BRAND] + Lip Service + Widow (also available here) + Kill City) with me and Brit and our perfect friend Kali, I'll have more regular blog photos. Isabel and I have a master plan to do lunchtime blogging. Muahaha. Yeah, cuz there's nothing embarrassing about your coworkers seeing you take pictures of one another in an alley behind the warehouse.

OH HAI NU COWORKERS, I M DEEEE KEWLEST.

Added bonus: getting to borrow things from the styling closet. Eight-ball hat, so much better than the plain black baseball hat I wore into work that day.