1.25.2013

268 - Tie-Dye and the Flu (no, that's not the name of my new indie band)

Bag - Army Surplus, Choker - eBay, Everything Else - Vintage

Howdy all. Have you had the pleasure of contracting the demon hell flu that's been going around lately? I've spent the last 48 hours or so stuck in bed with a combination of that horrible satan flu and bronchitis and a weird mineral deficiency thing that makes my legs burn like hellfire. Just...what? So, today was the first day that I was able to stay awake for more than five minutes at a time, and I've just been crashed out on the couch watching Portlandia and finally blogging these photos from last weekend. 

I don't have time to watch TV very often, but I highly recommend Portlandia. I'm guessing that's not a big surprise to you. But I nearly destroyed my throat laughing weakly-yet-uncontrollably at Carrie Brownstein (formerly of Sleater-Kinney notoriety) yelling, "Don't touch me. You're a dirty hippie. You do not get punk at all." So smart, Portlandia. So smart and funny.

Okay, back to resting because tomorrow is a huge Tunnel Vision lookbook shoot featuring mega babes and mega-talented folks. I'm so stoked!