2.12.2013

271 - Finally, We Get to the Blue

Shirt - c/o O-Mighty, Skirt - Thrifted, Shoes - Doc Martens

All procrastination aside, here is my blue hair! In full effect! I was too lazy to bleach my roots, so it just got green-grey at the top, but wuddeva.

This is another O-Mighty shirt. Those guys are freakin' hilarious, I tell ya. Like, what even is this shirt? It's just silly. And I like it. So, I guess this look is teen angst poser goth or something.

Speaking of teen angst! A friend from ten years ago or so unearthed this great photo of us at like age 14:


If you follow me on Instagram, you already saw this. If not, that little blonde stick of androgyny is Yours Truly as a freshman in highschool. Check out that nose ring and Stone Temple Pilots shirt in action. It's weird seeing myself at that age and thinking, "Holy crap, I was such a baby!" because I remember being that age and feeling like a total freaking badass adult and shit. I mean, aesthetically, not much has changed. I'm not sure if that's comforting or unsettling or some strange combination of both...