Interlude - Taylor: A Belated Happy Birthday (Because I'm an Asshole)

This is Taylor Conzelman.

I am unfortunately one of those people who is very bad at birthdays. Today, I find myself in a bit of a pickle, because I've had my head so far up my own Madeline-land ass that I realized I forgot Taylor's birthday yesterday.

Awkward or what.

For those of you who are not aware, Taylor is one of the funniest, smartest people in Los Angeles (and possibly in the world). Not convinced? Just check out her Twitter or Tumblr.

More than that, though, I just like her. And up until I FORGOT HER BIRTHDAY YESTERDAY, I'd say she was a very good friend. I mean, she still is a very good friend; it would just appear that I am not.

So, should you (strangers on the internet) be interested in helping me make it up to her, check her out on Tumblr and Twitter and give her tons of love and support, and laugh along with her when she is being hilarious (which she usually is) and oh yeah, she is a remarkably brilliant and talented model, so there's that, too.

Just love her like I love her, I guess.

Happy Birthday, Taylor. I'm sorry I'm an asshole. 

You are an amazing person and the world is a better place with you in it.