6.22.2013

Interlude - VANS Warped Tour 2013 with Jessi Jae Joplin

On Wednesday, Jessi Jae Joplin and I went to Vans Warped Tour 2013 in San Diego. I'm not quite sure why, but Jessi manages to make anything sound like a good idea.

It was really hot, but Jessi brought a portable battery-operated fan, which pretty much saved my life. That's my "it's hot" face.

We got all access passes, so I got to stand on stage while Reel Big Fish played. Sweet! They were pretty much the only band I had any interest in seeing besides Black Dahlia Murder, because my music taste is weird as fuck.

Then we saw Jac Vanek's booth and stopped in to say hi!

Jessi is the Queen of the Selfie, so we took a lot of arm's-distance photos of ourselves. You know, to prove we were really there. This guy tried to photobomb us, so I facebombed him by putting my hand over his entire face while he jumped in behind us. That's my hand down there, completely palming him in the head.

Also, I stuck my tongue out a lot that day. Not sure what was going on there...unless I was just panting like a dog from the heat.

Anyway, that was our day!
On me: 24hrs Bummer tee, UNIF shorts, thrifted flannel, Dr. Martens
On Jessi: Motel top, YRU shoes, not sure what else!