320 - Chill Out

Shirt - c/o Jac Vanek, Everything Else - thrifted

I actually got these shoes from a thrift store -- can you believe it? They had never been worn! So nuts. Okay, so this thing I'm standing in front of is a cartoon of the owner of Lip Service from the 1980s, painted onto the side of the building where I freelance for The Original Cult three days a week. It reads, "It's not just a job -- it's an adventure!" Something about how ridiculous it is always makes me laugh, but I can imagine that if you were having a really shit day at work, walking up to that would just be a giant, "Fuuuuuuck youuuuu." I haven't had a day like that at Orig Cult yet, so in the meantime, this painting is just the funniest thing I've ever seen. Maybe one day, we'll all have cartoon versions of ourselves painted two-stories high on a building, amiright?

Oh yeah, it's the 4th of July. 
Politically: mixed feelings. 
BBQ-ically: party on, Wayne (get it, because I'm Garth?).