Interlude - Lip Service!

Hey guys! I got really sick last week so my blogging schedule is all wonky. So, since I was lookin' like a sick goblin last week (and not like in the "sick! a goblin" kinda way), I don't have any outfit posts to share this week. However, I have been doing a lot of work lately with a brand I love called Lip Service, so I thought this might be a good opportunity to share that work with you all!

Okay, so Lip Service is a brand I wore a lot in high school. I worked at the mall, I hated my parents, I loved Lip Service. It's a brand that was started in 1985, like before weirdo clothes really existed, and they've always kinda catered to the bizarro types. And you know, I fancy myself a bizarro type. So I started working with Lip Service I guess last October or November, and I've been doing a lot of stuff for their brand, including working on getting their website redone and up to par. The website is still a work in progress, but we've done a ton of new photography to better feature some really cool Lip Service pieces, which have been around longer than I've been alive, so that's pretty cool, and I thought I'd share some of the new photos with you! My friend Kali art directed and did makeup, and Yuka and I styled the new photos, so I hope you like it!

Those are just a few of the things I liked. You should check out the Lip Service site though! It's a work in progress while we rephotograph a bunch of old classics and play around with the piece, but there's a lot of great stuff there!