Top - c/o This is a Love Song, Skirt - c/o Choies, Shoes - Jeffrey Campbell, Watch - c/o TKO Watches
Ahhhhh so much good stuff going on in this post! Okay:
1. My wisdom teeth are growing in and they're all sorts of screwy so I can't close my mouth. I'm not trying to give sexy face. My mouth is just a nightmare. Blahhhh.
2. This silver skirt is from Choies. I LOVE CHOIES. They actually have the BEST shoes ever. Check them out here.
3. This shirt is from This is a Love Song. They're the same folks who sent me that tie-dye high-low dress a while back. This jersey is so awesome -- super soft cotton liner with jersey mesh overlay. PLUS, the back is serving major Janet Jackson. When I was a kid, my dad and I listened to punk and grunge nonstop so I never really adopted a taste for pop music. UNTIL I HEARD JANET JACKSON. Rhythm Nation is one of the first CDs I ever owned and I listened to that thing constantly, in between Metallica and The Clash and Alice in Chains and Descendants. Yeah, I've always had eclectic music taste I guess.
JANET FOR THE WIN, IS THE POINT HERE, PEOPLE.
I can't even handle how good she is.
4. TKO Watches!!!! Like the one I'm wearing above? Well, read on!
TKO is giving away a "F@#K the Time" watch to one of my blog readers!
Sorry guys, this is an Instagram only contest. :(
1. Follow @tkowatches on Instagram
2. Leave a comment below with your Instagram name + your email address (so we can contact you if you win!)
A winner will be selected at random next week. Good luck!